Dura-Sport were approached to provide a quotation for Collingtree Cricket Club to refurbish their existing non turf cricket pitch (NTP). Following further discussions regarding surface types and properties the club opted for the following works:
- Removal of both the existing pad and woven surface
- Removal of clay stump boxes
- Rejuvenation of the existing foundation
- Reinforced crease areas
- Installation of DSi-layer dual layered shock pad underlay
- Installation of DSi-weave superior wilton woven cricket carpet
- Crease markings
The project was completed on time, within budget and ready for the 2018 cricket season.
"From our initial enquiry all the way through to the final installation, the Dura-Sport team provided us with expert advice, excellent workmanship and ultimately a fantastic artificial surface that will be ready in time for the new season. The specification and maintenance advice offered, as well as the professional job done by the installation team mean we wouldn't hesitate in recommending Dura-Sport to any fellow cricket team looking for a new artificial wicket."